To our valued Guests
The health and well-being of our employees, guests and entire community is always of the utmost importance to us. We understand that there is a lot of concern and anxiety in our communities right now, so we thought it would be important to share with you the additional measures that we are taking to best protect you and our employees.
- We are adding labor hours to ensure that there is enough time to do extra cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched areas such as tables, chairs, handles, knobs, switches, counter tops, etc.
- We are reminding our employees that under no circumstance should they handle guest’s cell phones (ie: for app scanning), or to use their own cell phones while on shift.
- In addition to normal hand washing, we have instructed our employees to wash their hands even more frequently and regularly (at least every 30 minutes).
- We are encouraging our employees to stay home if they do not feel well even if it means leaving the store short-handed.
- We are temporarily suspending personal mug refills and the use of ceramic mugs and plates in our Houses. All beverages will be served in one-time use disposable cups.
- All plastic utensils, stirrers, condiments and water dispenser will be removed from the service counter and will be available from your Barista by request.
It’s important that each and every one of us stay up to date on the situation from reputable sources such as the CDC and take the recommended precautions seriously. We will continue to monitor the CDC website for any new recommended preventative measures and will implement new measures expeditiously.
We are all in this together and we will do our part to get past this by staying positive and optimistic, and helping our community to live their lives as normally as possible.
Jeff Laramie – Founder/CEO
Kevin Laramie – Founder/CO